Our Estate Sales Services
From start to finish Gabriel’s will conduct a professional estate / moving / liquidation sale for the entire or partial contents of the home or estate. These sales typically run for 2 or 3 day period. In preparation of the sale a full week is usually required.
How Do We Get Started?
Each estate is unique, first we consult with you and we listen. Our client tells us what they need to accomplish and that becomes our primary goal. We study the physical arrangement of your home and property to determine how best to showcase the estate. A plan is then formulated that will most effectively accomplish your goals and financial expectations.
Gabriel’s Services Includes
1-2 day estate sale conducted
Three day sales for larger estates
Organizing & displaying household contents for sale
Providing display tables & locking display cases for valuables
Researching, inspecting & evaluating each item for sale
Interior signage: directional, informational & safety
Staffing the sale with qualified experienced sales persons
All advertising & promotion of the sale including newspaper ads, website posting with photos, emails to our subscribers, direct mail postcards notification, internet advertising and posting of sale, posting of signs, etc.
Employing a number system & carefully limiting the number of customers in the home at any given time
Using silent or offer bid system to encourage sales of higher priced or slow moving items
We manage all pick-ups of items and recommend delivery service to buyers if needed
We record all sales made and provide a post sale package which includes a compete accounting of the sale
Post Estate Sale Services
We consult with our clients to access the final results of the estate sale and can consider the final options available on any remaining items not sold.
Post Services Include
- Removal of selected items to be placed and sold at an antique auction.
- Internet Auction services: On-line and Ebay Auction services can be considered on specific and selected items.
- Complete clean-out services: Managing and disposing of all residual household contents for a complete “BROOM SWEEP” service.
- Donations to Charitable organizations: We managing, organize and co-ordinate all aspects of the donation process which includes inventory, appraisal, donation pick-up or delivery to donation centers.
- Gabriel’s can consider a complete buy-out of remaining items not sold.
- Owner can elect to retain and dispose of all residual at his own effort and expense.